079 568 88 90 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. phil. François Gremaud Clinical Psychologist, Psychotherapist FSP, Psychotherapist behavioral therapy SGVT
- University Fribourg/CH
License in Clinical Psychology, Psychology General and Educational and Science of Communication (bilingual) (2001)
- University Zurich
Master of advanced studies in psychotherapy, focus on cognitive behavioral therapy and behavioral medicine (2006)
- University Basel
Promotion/Doctorate on neurocognitive rehabilitation in adolescents with schizophrenia or with ADHD (2010)
- Clinic Littenheid/TG Clienia AG
Psychiatric Private Clinic for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy (2001-2005)
Psychotherapeutic work in acute in-patient youth and outpatient work in the regional external psychiatric service (including clarification and parental counseling).
- Integrated Psychiatry Winterthur-Zurich Unterland (IPW) (2005-2011) Counseling center for young people Winterthur Outpatient psychotherapeutic care of adolescents and young adults (individual and group therapy), diagnostic clarifications. Neurocognitive clarifications, neurocognitive training.
- Delegated Psychotherapy (since May 2011) Practice Dr. Tobias Maag, Steinberggasse 54, 8400 Winterthur Outpatient psychotherapy, neurocognitive investigations.
- Behavioural therapy and cognitive therapy in children, adolescents and adults (depression, crises, ADHD, anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder, etc.)
- Schemes therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Diagnostic clarifications
- Integrated treatments (cooperation with authorities such as social services or similar)
- Neuropsychological investigations and neuropsychological training
What are neuropsychological clarifications?
Neuropsychology is a branch of psychology and neuroscience. Patients may have difficulty in memory, attention, or executive functions (including logical thinking) as part of a psychiatric illness. These shortcomings often lead to difficulties in the context of professional and social integration. As part of the practice of clarification in a first step, the diagnosis of these difficulties to the target. In a second step, if necessary, a training of the deficits in the sense of a cognitive remediation can be offered (computer-aided training of the memory-attention and executive functions).
- Individual therapy
- Family talks
- Group therapy
- Parents talks
- French (mother tongue)