Federally recognized Psychotherapist, Psychologist FSP, cert. Vocational, Study and Career Advisor FH, Emergency Psychologist, cert. Nutritionist, mother of 4 with 3 grandchildren
For children, adolescents and adults
With the following emphasis in the field of behavioral regulation:
- in everyday life
(Housing, relationship, work, school, family planning)
- in psychosomatic suffering (including ICD-10)
- in nutrition (nutritional advice)
- and protection within intimacy & sexuality
- in crisis & stress Management
- in natural learning
- of expectations around the birth & the puerperium
- for children (play and sandbox therapy)
- in the face of death (mourning and terminal care)
Psychosocial accompaniment & mentoring
In collaboration and triage with and for:
Couples, families, groups, teams, social security, government agencies, schools, employers and other institutions.
Career and career advice
Support and coaching on the way to your calling:
- Clarification for training and retraining
- Resource Oriented Lifestyle (Leisure, Sports & Retirement)
- Diagnostics & Competency Balance
- (out of the) burnout, with action-oriented methods
- Per family work
- for people with disabilities (CAP)
- Learning support for learners (adolescents & adults)
- Problem clarification, process development, apprenticeship search
Other on request.
Certified Psychologist FH
- Federally recognized psychotherapist
Independent practice, Canton Zug
Home Treatment Psycho Therapy, all of Switzerland
- Delegated psychotherapy
Practice Dr. J. Marcinko, Hausen am Albis
- Psychological accompaniment & mentoring
Lunch Talks, Biography Walk, Accompaniment to exquisite goals in sports, EEB: Nutrition-Relaxation- Movement Around in nature a. Worldwide (www.böbner.ch), action-oriented methods.
- Emergency psychology
On call for private individuals, medical institutions, industry and commerce.
- Career and career guidance
BIZ SG: Project work and departmental management in vocational integration for people with limited ability to act, IV, RAV, Social Welfare Office, Stiftung Brändi, IV place SZ, per BIP Schlieren.
- Certified in Psychological Psychotherapy & Psychosocial Counseling OIP, Body-Oriented (Organismic-Integrative-Formative) Psychology, Center for Form and Change, Zurich
- Dipl. Psychologist FH, certified in job, study and career advice FH ZHAW, Department of Applied Psychology
- Social insurance specialist, KV in Baden Catechetite, Church Canton Zurich
- Dipl. Pharma- (Operations) Assistant EFZ / FA,
Vocational school for retail trade and SIU, Zurich
- Vocational training to deepen the expertise and growth as a specialist in diagnostics, emergency psychology, sexualtherapeutic work and personality processes at: SDBB, OIP, Movement Medicine, ZüPP, FSP, IBP and other institutions.
- Certified Nutritionist SHS & complementary medical procedures at: Forum Essenzia (D), Homeopathy Einsiedeln, BIO Chemistry R. Marty, Penzel (D), Bodyfeet & Paramed Anatomy 650 hours to EMR recognition.
Memberships / Recognitions
- Federation of Swiss Psychologists (FSP)
- Cantonal practice licenses (Zug and Zurich) as a psychological and body-oriented psychotherapist OIP (www.oip-zfw.com)
- Zurich Cantonal Association of Zurich Psychologists (ZüPP)
- Emergency psychologist on the CareLink volunteer team