076 721 28 90 email@example.com
Nicolas Bedekovic lic. Phil., Clinical Psychologist, Professional psychologist for psychotherapy FSP, Emergency Psychologist FSP
- Licenciate in psychology (university Bern, graduation 2017), specialization in developmental Psychology, developmental disorders and clinical psychology in the secondary subject psychopathology. Licenciate on the subject “Bullying and civil courage”.
- Education in systemic psychotherapy with cognitive behavioural main emphasis (graduation 2014).
- Master thesis in “Asperger Autism and the TEACCH Model”
- Advanced Training in Emergency Psychology, Zug, Switzerland: Psychological support for people affected by serious and life threatening events (2016)
- 2008–2009: Alpine children’s clinic Davos.
Postgraduate Job as a psychologist in an interdisciplinary team, Behavioural therapies with children and adolescents as well as group therapies
Educational counseling and parenting or training.
- 2009: Special educational children’s home Bachtelen, Grenchen: Project cooperation Fit plus for overweight children and adolescents Concept development for a time-out and vocational integration project.
- 2009-2014: Center for Child, Youth and Family, Frauenfeld: psychotherapeutic case management with clarification, counseling and treatment. Collaboration with a youth hostel and a special school, co-head of ADS / ADHS specific group therapy for children.
- 2012: Special school Fischingen. Psychotherapeutic head of the internal therapy offer “Training Social Skills”, small group therapy for behavioral students.
- 2015-2018: Emergency Psychotherapist, Care Team Zug, Zug, Switzerland: Care giver and emergency psychologist on call for emergency situations requiring psychological support
- Since 2013: Center for Psychology and Behavioral Therapy, Baar, Switzerland: Self-employed clinical psychologist in a joint outpatient practice. Psychotherapies with a systemic and cognitive-behavioral approach working with kids, adolescents and adults.
- Federation of Swiss Psychologists (FSP)
- Association of Psychologists in Central Switzerland (VIPP)