School psychological clarifications & intervention (including psychological diagnostics with testing)
- Analysis of potential in the case of special talents (‘highly talented students’)
- Clarification and counselling in context with school enrolment (early enrolment in school)
- Clarification of dyslexia, a specific and persistent learning disability affecting the acquisition and development of the written language code (diagnosis F81.0 ICD-10)
- Clarification of dyscalculia, a difficulty in learning or comprehending arithmetic, such as difficulty in understanding numbers, learning how to manipulate numbers, and learning facts in mathematics (diagnosis F 81.2 of ICD-10)
- Clarification of behavioral disorders (refusal to attend class, aggressive social behavior etc.). Visitation at school is also possible.
- Clarification of AD(H)S and POS in children (possibly with the cooperation of your family doctor). For this, general as well as more specific procedures such as HAWIK-IV, clinical interviews, explorative talks, questionnaires and checklists, perception and attention diagnostics incl. PC-supported testing such as KITAP ect. can be applied.
- Global development assessments: cognition, language, socioemotional, behavior and adaptation
- Pedagogical intervention with children with learning difficulties
- Clarification of AD(H)S in adults
- Psychodiagnostics in case of suspicion of depression, anxiety, obsessional and eating disorders in children, adolescents and adults
Contact a Psychologist or a Therapist of your choice