School psychological clarifications & intervention (including psychological diagnostics with testing)
- Analysis of potential in the case of special talents (‘highly talented students’)
- Clarification and counselling in context with school enrolment (early enrolment in school)
- Clarification of dyscalculia (a math learning disability) which is a specific developmental disorder of scholastic skills according to the World Health Organisation WHO (diagnosis F 81.2 of ICD-10)
- Clarification of legansthenia (a reading disability) which is a specific developmental disorder of scholastic skills according to the WHO (diagnosis F 81.0 of ICD-10)
- Clarification of behavioral disorders (refusal to attend class, aggressive social behaviour etc.). Visitation at school is also possible.
- Clarfication of AD(H)S and POS in children (possibly with the cooperation of your family doctor). For this, general as well as more specific procedures such as HAWIK-IV, clinical interviews, explorative talks, questionnaires and checklists, perception and attention diagnostics incl. PC-supported testing such as KITAP ect. can be applied.
- Clarification of AD(H)S in adults
- Psychodiagnostics in case of suspicion of depression, anxiety, obsessional and eating disorders in children, adolescents and adults
Contact a Psychologist or a Therapist of your choice